We discussed some insights that may help the restaurant’s community to grow and work better!
It was a great time & we are grateful for everyone who came!🤩
Have you missed the meeting? Don’t be sad. We can’t share the delicious food from Sushi Nationa on tea time with you, but we can share some top-points we have discussed:
Leo shared his experience of building the system of delivery for the super-fast service Yalla!Mart and shared some ideas on how a restaurant can set up its own delivery. There are three of them, take a note!
- Make your own delivery service in order to avoid dependence on aggregators
- Team up with another restaurant and split the delivery prices
- Use electric bicycles and electric scooters for the nearest areas as it can save fuel significantly
We also discussed how restaurants can effectively attract customers on their own:
- According to the experience of restaurants, this is advertising on Facebook and on other social platforms
- Special promo based on competitor analytics
Follow up our news & join the next meeting!